Working at Hyena
Come to Hyena, where people combine imaginations and innovations to develop smart, user-friendly, regenerative, and sustainable modern cycling world. We are the pioneer, integrator, and provider of future mobility solutions, bring your talent and skill here, be one of us.
Find your next job
Together, we create access to information and build products for everyone. Want to join Hyena? Find your job below.
- Analyze based on market information and research.
- Define e-bike system and vehicle architecture configuration.
- Sketch to 3D product appearance drawing.
- Definition of product use and operation behavior.
- Product image rendering and post-production.
- Backend API: Web/Mobile API, IoT cloud platform & API.
- Streaming data processing: from data streaming processing to storage analysis
- Devops integration, including Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery automated build, test, deployment, ops, monitoring
Hardware Development Engineer
- Analog or digital circuit design, PCB layout, material selection, sample production, hardware debugging, design verification
- Specification definition, structure, layout, design review, and mass production experience
- Motor drive circuit design and BMS circuit design
Firmware Engineer (Motor Control)
- BLDC/PMSM drive firmware development
- Test firmware development for mass production-related requirements
- Firmware development of electric-assisted bicycle-related accessories
EDS- Institutional Engineer
- E-bike system key technology research and development and integration of electromechanical systems.
- Drawing mechanism drawings, tolerance analysis and BOM establishment, familiar with CAD drawing software.
- Cooperating with suppliers on mold and clamp/fixture development matters.
- Assisting products /Sample test verification and mass production introduction or exception handling.
- Inter-departmental meetings to discuss related matters with customers and suppliers.
- Ensure mass production introduction of development projects: cost/quality/delivery
Customer Quality Engineer
- Deal with customer complaints.
- Deal with customer quality issues.
- Business development and customer relations.
- Regular meetings with customers.
- Customer audit response.
- Escalate customers’ important needs/complaints/voices to focus the factory
Product verification engineer
- Implementation of product test plan.
- Product test schedule planning and execution.
- Fied testing prototype preparation, personnel planning and execution.
- Test machine operation and maintenance.
- Verification specification study.
- Contact with third-party certification units and verification schedule